Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Headband Holder Tutorial

Some time ago I decided that I needed a fashionable way to display TLP headbands. I really wasn't sure how to do it. So...I searched the internet and found this fabulous idea that I would like to share with you! You can see the finished product in the above picture. It is very inexpensive and the finished product is lovely. This idea was adapted from hgtv.com (credit given where credit is due!)
Supplies that you need:
*Full Paper Towel Roll
*Cute Bandana or Fabric
*Hot Glue
*Ribbon or Flower Embellishment
Here's what to do: Make sure that the paper towel roll is at the desired circumference for your headbands. (The first roll that I purchased was too small, so I had to buy a BIG roll, and tear off paper towels until it was the desired width. I then hot glued the last paper towel to the underlying paper towel to keep it from unraveling. I chose to use a cute pink and white polka-dotted bandana (So I didn't have to finish the edges.) I hot glued the end of the bandana to the paper towels and wrapped it around. Gather the ends, and either tie them with coordinating ribbons, or twist and stuff into the ends of the paper towel roll. I twisted the edges inside, and then glued a cute gerber daisy onto each end.
How easy (and cheap) was that?

2 comments:

  1. I think this is one of the most significant info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers
    Clarks Originals Men's Wallabee Boot

    ReplyDelete
  2. You completed several good points there. I did a search on the issue and found mainly people will consent with your blog.
    Kamik Women's Jennifer Rain Boot

    ReplyDelete