Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tutus, tutus, and more tutus!

I just created two more tutus for our collection that I hope to list on our website soon. One is Cinderella inspired in soft blue and white, and the other is rainbow colored.

These 2 tutus are shown in the 8 inch length.
I hope to list these on our web site by tomorrow! I have been making tutus like crazy for two upcoming craft shows this month. I need to make 3 more, and I will have reached my quota. At the last craft show I attended, I only brought 1 sample tutu with order forms. So many people inquired about it, and most of them wanted them for their infants/toddlers to wear in pageants. This is something that I had not thought of before, so I have made a wide variety of infant tutus for the shows. I have also made tons of clippies, which were a hot seller.
Tomorrow will be a clippie and hair bow day as I finish final preparations. We will be at the Spring Craft Fair in Winder, GA a week from Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment